Monday, March 1, 2010

M is for Mom

The most important person in my life is my mom.

Her favourite place to go is to our cottage, at Thunder Beach, and to Florida. The hobbies she likes best are decorating, shopping, and tap dancing. She likes animals (dogs the best, then cats), children, the piano, and her family. The thing that comes first in her life is her family. Some things that she would change in her life are to laugh more, and to have more time to relax and enjoy life. The goals she set were to work hard, be successful, and one day owns her family’s car dealership. I admire my mom because she is intelligent, loves her family, and is very brave.

In school, my mom was an active member of student council, and her best subjects were math and science. When she was in high school she was in the school band, and she went to England and Vancouver. She went to university and took business. After she finished university she worked very hard, became very successful, and took over my papa’s car dealership.

My mom is so loving to my family. For example, when I am sick my mom always gets up with me, no matter what time it is. Another memory is when I was 2 years old and I broke my clavicle(thanks dad), and she was so caring to me! She always takes me to my dance and piano classes. She puts what my brother and I want first , and does lots of things for us at school.


Also, my mom is very brave because last year when she was skiing she fell, and did something to her arm. Nobody knows what happened, but she was in a lot of pain for a long time. After a year, she tried skiing again. She is so brave and that’s why I love her.

My mom is the best person in the world because she does so much for me, and sometimes never gets a “thank you”. I love her very much because; she is always there for me, and she loves me very much.

Life Lesson: It is very important to put your family first, work hard for what you want and strive for your goals.

1 comment:

  1. Hayley, your mom sounds really fun! You're lucky she's a part of a bunch of stuff and not a fat couch potato. Keep it up nassa!

    ReplyDelete