Tuesday, January 12, 2010

F is for FAMILY

F is for Family

My family and I are really close. We like to spend time together. In the winter we go to our chalet on the weekends. We spend our days skiing and always have lunch together. At night we usually watch a movie, or play games. We also go to Florida every year for March Break. We stay with my grandparents on my mom’s side of the family. It is always fun because we go to the beach, pool and go out for dinner every night. In the summer we spend weekends and our holidays at the cottage. My relatives have cottages there also. I spend most of my day on the beach, on my dock or boating. Saturday night is Family Dinner!

I am very lucky to have all my grandparents. I know many children are not fortunate to still have all their grandparents alive. I love to spend time with my grandparents. They all live in Guelph, 15 minutes away from me, so I see them often. The best part about spending time with my grandparents is that they let me get away with anything and spoil me. I also have fun with my aunt because she is not married and she doesn't have any kids.

My family is very important to me. Remember family is more important than friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment